Sunday, April 14, 2013

Coolest thing a band has ever sold.

Cool Stuff

So last night me and a friend went to Will's Pub in Orlando, Florida. It was my first time going but I knew there were a few rock bands performing... well island-ish rock/beachboyish sounding stuff. Anyway, the second band that performed, Room Full of Strangers had the most energy ever. Gave me something to look at while I listened, something a lot of live performers do not understand these days. Anyway, afterwards I went to their merch booth to check some stuff out and low and behold, they are selling their custom made bottles of hotsauce! Made with habenero (scotch bonnet) peppers! I loooovvveee hotsauce. I eat it just about every single day of my life. And even though habeneros are so hot I had to taste it! It was good! And made with all natural ingredients! I bought it. It was 7 dollars but I only had a 10 so I just gave it to them, to show love and support and appreciation for the most awesome thing I have ever seen sold at a merch booth!!! It has my mind stirring for different things that I could make up to sell at a booth!! Rock on guys!!! That was awesome!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment